Learn the signs that your house roof may need repair or replacement.
- Leakage in the attic after a heavy rain.
This could mean: Leaky or inadequate shingle underlayment or deteriorated flashing.
- Leakage in the attic after ice build-up.
This could mean: Inadequate shingle underlayment allows water from ice dams to leak into attic.
- Blistering or peeling of interior or exterior paint
This could mean: Excessive temperature or high humidity due to poor attic ventilation.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls or mold and mildew growth.
This could mean: Inadequate or faulty shingle underlay allowing leakage.
- Missing, cracked or curled up shingles.
This could mean: Shingles have reached the end of their useful life.